It’s that time of year again, when families come together to celebrate the holidays. Whether it’s Hanuka, Kwanza, Christmas, the new year or any other celebration, one thing is certain, you’re going to need a lot of food!
Rather than spending hours upon hours, cooped up in a hot kitchen preparing meals, try something different this year. Let us here at Kettleman’s Bagel Co. cater your holiday. Vegan, vegetarian, kosher or just hungry, we have platters to suit every need.
With lifestyle changes such as clean eating and vegetarian being on the rise, odds are there will be at least a few guests at your party or gathering who prefer healthier food. We have a few different options that will satisfy the cravings of these guests.
- Classic Caesar Salad: Made with crisp romaine lettuce, croutons, parmesan cheese, bacon bits and topped with caesar dressing. Maybe for a healthier version, opt for no bacon bits.
- Fresh Fruit Platter: Everyone from adults to children loves the sweet tangy goodness of fruit. This is always a favorite at gatherings.
- Chef Salad: Made with crisp lettuce, garden fresh tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, onions, and house dressing on the side. A good salad is always a safe bet.
- Cheese Platter: This platter is served with two types of cheese, cheddar and swiss, Kettleman’s bagel chips, and pimento-stuffed green olives. Cheese tends to fill people up quickly so this platter may go further than others.
- Veggie Platter: You can’t go wrong with a big platter of market fresh veggies. Their good and good for you! This platter comes with a tzatziki dip.
- Smoked Salmon Platter: This platter is addictive, and a favorite among Kettleman patrons. It includes 30 open faced mini bagels, garnished with smoked salmon, cream cheese and sliced onion.
If you’re planning to have a large group of guests over for the holidays, preparing breakfast, lunch, dinner and foods to munch on is nearly impossible. We offer a couple of different breakfast platter options that will satisfy everyone’s hunger while freeing up some of your time.
- The Hot Breakfast Box: With this box, each of your guests will have the option to choose between two of Kettleman’s best selling sandwiches, the original breakfast bagel or the Western which consists of egg, red onion, ham, green peppers, red peppers, and cheddar on a bagel.
- Breakfast Platter: This is platter is an easy breakfast option, no fuss no muss. Included in this platter is Kettleman’s famous cream cheese spreads, strawberry jam, butter, swiss and cheddar cheese and an assortment of bagels.
- Breakfast Loaf Cake Platter: An assortment of Kettleman’s breakfast loaves garnished with smoked salmon. This is a great breakfast option for salmon lovers. The taste is rich and fresh.
Having foods to munch on between meals will keep your guests tied over until dinner time. We offer a range of snack platters that taste magnificent and will keep your guests happy.
- Combo Platter: Just as the name would suggest, this platter includes a variety of foods such as: bagel sandwiches, knishes, pizza bagels, veggies with tzatziki dip and karnatzel sticks. If there is one thing families always have in common, it’s that they can never agree. This platter provides you with enough options to keep everyone happy.
- Pizza Bagel Platter: This is a fun snack that keeps bellies full. Our pizza bagels are vegetarian and freshly baked.
- Knish Platter: This platter includes our freshly baked, potato, spinach and pizza knishes. This snack is a little bit heavier and will surely hold your guests over until eating time.
- Dessert Platter: It’s safe to assume that everyone will enjoy a huge platter of sweets. Included in this assortment are: mini cinnamon puffs, chocolate puffs, nanaimo bars, cookies, three types of cheese bagels, chocolate and candies.
Is That All?
Believe it or not…it isn’t. If none of these platters seemed to meet your needs, we have an even more extensive list on our catering menu.
Let us make your holiday a little bit easier. Bring Kettleman’s to your kitchen, treat your family and yourself.